I’ve added the Wednesday night ride to the calendar.
There is talk of a Tuesday ride. If people are interested I will add it in, but I personally wont be able to attend.
With regards to Wednesday, we are waiting for our Trail Correspondent and chainsaw operator to give feedback as to Mono’s conditions. If they are good to go, then the ride will move from Dufferin to Mono, and from 6:30 to 6pm.