The internet is a great thing isn’t it. I stumbled across the below link for some really awesome recipes to try if you are into cooking.
Take a look and read, and bookmark it!
One thing to note, the site is well written, and don’t expect me to do any writing like this in the future….
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
If you were out Sunday you may or may not have had a chance to try these awesome Mudpies. They are somewhat healthy and really really tastey!!!!
– 1/2 cup vigin coconut oil
– 1/2 cup cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup raw honey
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– couple dashes of salt
– 1-1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Add all ingredients except shredded coconut to a saucepan and gently melt until everything is a liquid. Whisk together.
Add shredded coconut and mix to combine.
Line a cookie sheet or cutting board with parchment.
Spoon mud-pies onto paper, size doesn’t matter in this case….. make whatever joke you want…
Place mud-pies in the freezer to harden
Once hardened, put them into a container, and you can keep them in the freezer or fridge. They wont last long though…
Thanks to Steph for passing this recipe along!