Saturday January 12th, 2013
Location: TBD (Read Below)
Time: 11am ride start
after last night’s mono ride discussion was for a ride on Saturday this weekend. With the weather going to be approx 10C, I don’t see a snowshoe happening, but maybe a hike if people want to do that.
On Friday, Tyler is going to check out Palgrave, Johnny is going to check out Mono. Whichever looks better to ride will be the ride location.
If you want to ride, please let either Tyler or Johnny know as it will be a Friday decision and I’m not going to promise that it will be published on the Blog.
Also, prior to the ride, there is going to breakfast at the Country Cabin in Primrose, 9:30am.
If you wish to go to breakfast, please let Johnny know before Friday as he needs to give them numbers.
Current Weather Forecast for Saturday: Sunny, Partially Cloudy, 10C!!!!!
If you don’t respond you are considered not going.