This coming wednesday night ride we are just waiting to see if we will do Mono or Mansfield. It is all dependent on the snow situation.
We will post tomorrow for sure where the ride is and the time. If Mansfield the ride is pushed back to 630, Mono 6.
Will keep everyone posted.