Sunday Ride Update – Cancellation

March 26th, 2016 by in Everything

Well folks, due to the amount of ice etc, we may have to cancel the ride tomorrow.

Johnny and Karen are still without power in Mansfield, and there is a tonnes of downed trees.

Keep an eye on the site for an update, if we decide to resume the ride and or cleanup.




%d bloggers like this: