For anyone who has been on facebook, or watching the news, yes there was snow up this ways, but Mansfield was spared… Nice day yesterday, a little frost this morning, but no snow.
Trails should be good to go.
Plan is as follows;
– Start the Stick of the Lollypop Loop
– Drop down to Ken’s Trail
– Make the Left onto Johnny’s Trail
– Then Road Ride to the North of 20 trail
– Loop back on Johnny’s Trail
– Finish Ken’s Trail
– Down Steve’s Trail
– Across the Trail to Nowhere
– Then Finish the Lollypop
– and back out the Stick….
It will make sense to people who know the trails…
See Everyone at Noon!