PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE WEBSITE TOMORROW MORNING FOR RIDE INFORMATION
Looking at the weather we may change the ride to Dufferin.
We are planning a tentative ride change, depending on the weather. By 8am tomorrow we will have the decision made on the ride location. 3 stages after rain is not fun for most, so we may change to dufferin ride as it is okay in the rain, or after the rain.
Tentative Rain Plan:
Ride Location: Dufferin Forest
Post Ride: Creemore Mill Pub